SLIDER

Welcome

Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Here. We. GO!

I have so many topics currently buzzing around in my head at the moment, but honestly my southern-to-the-core self has been celebrating this weather all day long. Yes... I am chatting about the weather.

It was 72 degrees today - which is quite a turn from last month's lovely 40 degrees. You can see the need for a celebration. However, all of the long lost greenery and Taylor Swift songs playing with the windows down did not make my sinuses quit trying to cave my face in.

Charming, I know.

What makes it all worth it are evenings like tonight, when I get to visit my family and fur babies. In our house, the first spring day will often look like this:




Bring on the cold beverages, pedicures and grilling out. With evenings like this, I have to say, sinuses can just take a seat. I'm ready.

Until next time.




Hover to Pin
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design